Black Bean Salad.
You can cook Black Bean Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Bean Salad
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1/4 of to 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 medium of tomato, diced.
- You need 1 of or 2 green onions, chopped into small slivers.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of cilantro, finely chopped (or more to taste).
- Prepare 1 of red chili pepper (optional if you don't want the heat).
- It’s 1 of sprinkle of cumin.
- It’s 1 of sprinkle of Adobe.
- It’s pinch of salt.
Black Bean Salad instructions
- Chop green bell pepper, green onion, chili pepper, cilantro, and tomato. I removed the seeds and juicy bits of the tomato, leaving only the outer part behind for a less seedy/juicy salad..
- Add all chopped ingredients to a bowl with the black beans. Add sprinkle of cumin, Adobe, or any other similar flavored spice, along with a pinch of salt..
- Allow ingredients to chill and blend together for a bit before serving. Great dish to make the night before!.