You can have Belizean Chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Belizean Chicken
- Prepare 20 of Boneless Chicken Thighs (fat trimmed and rinsed).
- It’s 2 tbs of Annatto paste or ground seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbs of ground garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 10-12 oz of Beef broth or chicken Bouillon/Beef-Chicken base Base with the eqivalant in water.
- You need 2 tbs of white flour.
Belizean Chicken step by step
- Note: Annatto paste can be found at most mexican markets in small packs or you can order it on amazon. Look for "El Yucateco Paste Achiote"..
- Mix all above ingredients in a blender..
- Pour the mix in a sealed container with the chicken.
- Fridge for 2-3 hours, no more.
- Barbecue it until dark brown with a crust..