Spanish pockets. The unseen pocket inside of jackets that is formed by the pockets meant for the exterior. J. "It's in my Spanish Pocket." "pockets" translation into Spanish. Context sentences for "pockets" in Spanish.
What's the Spanish word for pockets? Translation of pocket at Merriam-Webster's Spanish-English Dictionary. Audio pronunciations, verb conjugations, quizzes and more. You can cook Spanish pockets using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spanish pockets
- You need of pocket bread———–.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of warm water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s of Filling ———-.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of capers.
- You need 1/4 cup of ground annatto.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1-1/2 quarts of water to boil chicken.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- You need 2 tablespoons of diced onions.
- You need 2 tablespoons of diced bell pepper.
- It’s of -frying ————.
- Prepare as needed of oil to shallow fry.
The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. Pocket SPANISH's popular Pocket SPANISH trends in Luggage & Bags, Cellphones & Telecommunications, Consumer Electronics, Women's Clothing with Pocket SPANISH and Pocket. pocket translate: bolsillo, bolsillo, bolsillo, tronera, bolsa, bolsillo, meterse/guardar en el bolsillo, embolsar…. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Spanish Dictionary. TApollo. pocket – Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions.
Spanish pockets step by step
- Add the tablespoon of salt, annatto powder, garlic, cumin, and paprika to the water and boil the thighs..
- When the thighs are able to be cut take out and cut them. I used frozen ones. Add back to broth.
- Mix the seasonings with the flour.
- Add water slowly to the flour. Form a ball add the oil and mix well by kneading it for 3 minutes..
- Cover and let rest 30 minutes.
- Boil the thighs that's sliced. Add the capers, onions, and peppers..
- Add tomato paste..
- Let the liquids reduce for the chicken. Use a potato smasher to mash the chicken. Cook till most of the liquids are gone. Heat the oil..
- Take the dough form a ball about the size of a golf ball..
- Roll the ball into a disc.
- Add the filling to the middle of the disc.
- Fold the sides towards the middle.
- Start frying folded side down.
- Turn after 3 minutes. Fry for 2 minutes. Turn once more. Fry the folded side once more for a minute and a half. Move to paper towels.
- Serve with your favorite hot sauce or sour cream. I used Scotch Bonnet Salsa my recipe..
- I hope you enjoy!.
Pete put his wallet in his pocket. pocket [sth]⇒ vtrtransitive verb: Verb taking a direct object–for example, "Say something." Synonyms Arabic German English Spanish French Hebrew Italian Japanese Dutch Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Turkish Chinese. Suggestions: pocket money pocket watch pocket knife. Many translated example sentences containing "pocket" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. Fill your calendar pocket chart with these bright and colorful Spanish calendar cards! Listing is for digital files you can instantly download after purchase.